Vanilluna Maximize

Vanilluna

Variety: Hybrid

Plant height: Medium-High

Climate: Interior

Flowering: 55-60 days

Pack of 10 regular seeds

More details

139,95 €

Vanilluna- ("aka" Vanilla Moon ") structurally Kush hybrid of a cross between a female" Blueberry Sativa "(from the exact same stock that produced the mother of the" Blue Satellite "), the mother of" Vanilluna "is large, green, symmetric, compact multiple key nodes and dominant, little variegation and long side branches, crossed with the Original Blueberry male (a "stretch" indica).

This quasi-hybrid increases the average Kush plants as short, big nodes, dark green foliage, robust stems and buds tight forked, dense flowers but enlarged and swollen, fully coated clear trichomes of higher aromatics.

Time bloom is approx. 55-60 days, with the most interesting oil development in the last week . "Vanilluna" has a complex but subtle palate of a creamy blend of vanilla and honey with a hint of floral aroma and sweet musk and melon.

The experience of the finished product is of premium quality, soft and comfortable, very long-term (hours) and sleep.

As final proof, a pair of individual plants of the "Vanilluna" presented a very similar to the "Blue Heaven" effect, ie, calming, is clear and relatively anti-anxiety. Note: approx. 15% of the plants from this line will look variegated growth patterns and the other 85% will grow uniform plants with slight variation in height.

It is recommended vegetative extended time with apical early pruning to increase yield, pruning or without a SOG-type system.

NO registration required!

If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.

(optional)
*(Required to be notified when an answer is available)
Send question!

Write your review

Vanilluna

Vanilluna

Variety: Hybrid

Plant height: Medium-High

Climate: Interior

Flowering: 55-60 days

Pack of 10 regular seeds

Write your review